ThingWorx blends leading IoT technologies together to form the ThingWorx Industrial Innovation Platform. Using the ThingWorx Platform in your projects will enable you to rapidly deliver powerful industrial IoT applications and Augmented Reality experiences.
Ready to develop your first prototype? Download ThingWorx to install in your own environment for 120 days. Evaluate individual platform components from the table below or mix and match the modules to meet your project’s needs.
Build Industrial IoT solutions using the ThingWorx low-code development environment.
- Composer: low-code development environment
- Mashup Builder: drag and drop editor to create web & mobile GUIs
- Device Cloud Management
- Connectivity: SDKs, REST API, Protocol Adapters, Agents & gateways, Edge Micro Server (AlwaysOn)
- Asset Management & Remote Access
- Software Content Management
- Alert Management
Expand your solutions with powerful machine learning algorithms to analyze data, predict issues, and automate resolutions.
- Predictive Modeling
- Explanatory Analytics
- Predictive & Prescriptive Scoring
- Digital Simulation
Prerequisite: You will need ThingWorx Foundation installed and running before installing ThingWorx Analytics.
Length: 120 Days
Additional: Download and import the Analytics Extension for ThingWorx Foundation. This provides a native GUI interface to the ThingWorx Analytics Services.
- Installation requirements are provided in the installation guides included in the downloads.
Author, deploy, and manage augmented reality experiences for IIoT.
- Code-free design environment
- Vuforia Experience Service: storage for all AR experiences
- Vuforia View: delivers rich 2D/3D user experience for smart devices
- ThingMark: create unique identifiers for your assets
Type: Hosted (free)
Length: 30 days
Sign up to receive a hosted Vuforia Studio Server, free for 30 days. More information on the Studio Portal.
Easily access data from installed industrial machine controllers (such as MES and SCADA) via OPC.
- 150+ industrial protocol drivers
- Aggregation of real-time plant floor data
- Messaging security via SSL and TLS
- Condition Monitoring
Additional: ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity will run for 2 hours at a time. You can repeat the trial at any time by stopping and starting the application.